Audrey. 20. Music lover. Fish enthusiast. Brace yourself, things are about to get weird.
if i go through an entire day without talking about orphan black call the police because it isn’t me
From the music asks?
3. A song that reminds you of summertime. Anna Sun by Walk The Moon
6. A song that makes you want to dance. We Own the Night (feat. Luciana) by Tiësto and Wolfgang Gartner
9. A song that makes you happy. L.A.F. by BROODS
12. A song from your preteen years. I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys
15. A song that is a cover by another artist. All I Want by Ellie Goulding (Kodaline Cover)
18. A song from the year you were born. I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meatloaf
21. A favorite song with a person’s name in the title. Sam’s Town by The Killers
24. A song by a band that you wish were still together. Such Great Heights by The Postal Service
27. A song that breaks your heart. I’m In Here by Sia
30. A song that reminds you of yourself. Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) by Iggy Azalea…Just kidding I have no idea.
11 NEW QUESTIONS THANKS TO RANDOM QUESTION GENERATORS:
why the fuck does everyone in the purge movies want to kill people if crime was legal i’d find a way to erase my student debt and also probably steal a bunch of new clothes
Rule of thumb: if a show title starts with “Or” and ends in “Black” it's amazing.